Saturday, November 13, 2021

Jesus the Sword'sMan

         Elizabeth Claire Prophet's The Lost Years of Jesus arrived in Alien Time.  I had a note from CENTURIES Past with her name and the title.  I discovered it within a file of Misc. Sword Notes.  It SHOULDN'T have been there but then again there ISN'T suppose-ta be `Serendipity` because the MIGHTY "Hand Of The Universe" ABHORS "coincidence".   What had emerged in my Sub -or- UnConscious that guided me to this Text ?   Hmmmmmmm.

        I set her Book amidst a SWARM of anrgy notes.  Then  >>>  I covered the entire Table with a sheet and repositioned her Book atop THAT.   Much Better <<<< .   Now all I had to do was Figure-out the WHY and the WHAT at of it's Purpose.   

        Somewhere there in the Back Then, I spent some 7 Years Studying Jesus.  Volumes piled sideways ---- I was Searching for Sword Connections, i.e., Verbal Aspects of the Sword Dharma expressed as "I come bringing Sword" (from Matthew 10 - 34).  'Scant' and 'Few' cover it with EASE.  Still... I WANTED Jesus to be a One, CAPABLE of Encompassing His Reality with the Cloak of Protective Observance, the One of Steel Carrying Necessity.  Not only Jesus as Savior but Jesus as Warrior Monk.   Selfish -----I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment