Friday, August 18, 2023

The Garden of Evil

                                                                            Overture

                         Inspiration has been hard to come by, as of late.   Each morning, after Recitations, I feel compelled to write, but what I have to offer is flush with Shame, Guilt and a morbid sense of Futility, the one that Supposes only ONE Way to "Out" ---->  War .   I've listened to Scholars, experts and pundits---all of whom have resigned themselves to "A Nation Torn Asunder" [to be idiotically romantic].  The so-called "Tectonic Plates", the Political 'Continents' of the American World View, have "shifted" where shifted means , 'a CATACLYSMAL `distancing' of Truth from [conventional] Reality .  I feel ashamed that I have been unable to penetrate to ANY 'Source' that would {somehow} return the Nation to at least SOME semblance of Political {Jurisprudential} Rationality .

No comments:

Post a Comment