Friday, May 31, 2019

Frantic-sy

Daily Radiation Bombardment of the Cancer on my prostate has forced a new daily schedule that makes demands on what remains of Willful Normalcy, a Normalcy I have shunned for what seems like 14 and a half Forevers.  My personal condition and The American Political Theater have "stressed me out" and "strung me out" to previously unimagined Discomfort.  With my background ( and LOVE) of History, you'd think that Insight would be a simple blink away, not so.  American History is NOT fraught with ANY available Parallels, and searching my Mind for relevant and RECOGNIZABLE Tyrannical Icons, seems always to reach Hitlerian "Dead Ends."  My efforts to introduce Athenian Democracy also has its shortcomings, since, in the end, one of the so-called "Bottom Lines" is the Peloponnesian War of Thucydides Exaction, a One for only the Supreme of Esoteric Predilection. 

On my end, the Difficulty of making Sense from Senselessness, involves issuing Statements from Ancient Politics, the Politics of MEN, and their Oratory.  America, presently, is "in the grip" of a Demonic Tyrant, whose infantile and childish Impulses are used as State and National Policy, the Policy of a Wounded CHILD whose Ego knows only Cruelty, whose Heart is blackened by underdevelopment, innate Stupidity and a Recalcitrance born of Motherless Insecurity.



No comments:

Post a Comment