Thursday, August 29, 2019

Let's Make A Steal

The challenge, rather, MY Challenge, is to bring you Kidz along for the Ride, meaning, FORCING you to read my stuff so you can SUFFER as I do--Fun Rite ???

I BELIEVE that Every Single Some Body MUST contribute to the Benefit of Human Kind, the Advancement of Civilization and, as if that weren't enough, Planetary Well Being.  Whether or NOT that's "the case" is irrelevant.  I just want to ensure that YOU KIDZ see EXTREME Importance in each of Your Existences.  The Ancient Chinese Philosophers BELIEVED "The Individual IS the Empire".  As each Individual "goes" so goes the Empire.  Lofty rite ?  Indeed it is.  THAT'S "where I'm comin' from".

Fortin's Book is HIS Legacy... .   It's MINE as well for that matter, since I  have the opportunity to transmit Buddha's Dharma THROUGH Marc's Life's Work.  In this I'm blessed.  Here it is that the Universe "speaks" though Earthly Existence.  It doesn't really happen often, and sometimes, even when it does, we sometimes ignore it, consumed as we are with "getting by".  Plus, there just so much good shit on TV, who has time for Vitally-Important Universal Idealism ?

I'm just askin' --- .



No comments:

Post a Comment