Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Fighting Failure with Failure

 I must leave this here for now.  I dread explaining my Belief that Democracy has Failed due to the Apathy of the Citizenry.  This Failure somehow DEMANDS not only its own investigative Examination but the Scrutiny of Individual Socialization and its subsequent Ramifications.  Technically the 'System' Failed because WE Failed >>>>  WE Failed to View our Community as INTIMATELY Connected, at least THAT'S my Theory.  I WANT to advance my(y) Theory that Evolution is the Force that Prescribes Political Compassion as a NECESSARY Adaptation to Present Day `Rule By the Cruelty of Chaos`.  

The abject Suspension in the Belief of Truth as Guiding Light hallmarks Present Day Realty and makes it Surreal.  Half the Nation BELIEVES Truth is UN-NECESSARY for Day-to-Day Subsistence Activity.  Indeed, it is Truth which OBSTRUCTS Existence, an Existence based upon Conspiracies, Myths and Propagandal Brain-Washingm ALL of which have Become Manifestation of Political Rule and which ABHOR actual Governing Obligations and Duty-Bound Responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment