Sunday, June 23, 2019

...The Power of Shove...

Some mornings the Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears) is so pronounced instead of "gutting it out" I run outside to sit beneath the Vault of Heaven so that I can hear the distant waves, and reside in Summer Ambience.  Bryan Adams has a Song, "Run To You" which resonates within me bc I run to Mother Nature and the Earth Mother for an Orgy of Audio Proliference.  Here's where the Poetry enters on Emily's Whispers. 

There is also Old Age, which manifests NOT as a Parade of Horrors but as a Cataclysm of Weakness, Comatose Paralysis resulting.  Not only am I fite-ing the Ravages of Time I am battling the Effects of Cosmic Radiation---that Same Weakness I loathe is exacerbated by Medical Exigency of the Worst Kind.  It's lose-lose except for the Poetry.  I can't figure it.

Plus, there is the Ever-Present WAR of Political Squalor.  This causes, I allow it to cause, A Suffering of Soul, the One that ACHES for some sort of Cosmic Relief in the form of Justice, The HUMAN, Compassionate "Kind" that bitterly surfaces only as an Oasis in a Desert of Misery.  Every day the Misery DEEPENS---it seems IMPOSSIBLE, yet _____ ..... .

No comments:

Post a Comment