Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sufi In Di-Skies

 I would never think to lay bare my daily rituals WITHOUT sarcasm, contempt and a grandiose denigration of my EGO-Self, the one that is Noble ONLY in Intention and Surmise.  Just so you know, the Rituals GIVE me Literary Life AND they double as the so-called "Experience of Enlightenment" Identified by Those Devoted to the Bodhisattva 'Manjushri'.  Here, as Image,  Manjushri is iconographically depicted with a rasied 'Sword of Wisdom' in one outstretched arm, while his other holds the Sacred 'Heart Sutra'.  I lay claim to brandishing REAL Life and Death Sword as well as`Sword as Pen`, the one of The Arabic Buddhist Zen Sword Sufi who extols, "The Ink of Scholars is more Valuable than the  Blood of Martyrs".  I want that.  I want to be that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment