Sunday, July 24, 2022

"Questions 67 and 68"

            One or 2 thousand times a day, I tell myself, `You don't know what you're doing`.  I can't tell if it's one or 2 because I'm a complete fucking idiot.  I walk about the property eyeing AT LEAST 10,000 tasks that await my attention and yet I do nothing.  Anger, Rage Frustration and {bile} Bitterness, "Friends 'til the end", an End that just won't end.  

          I know better, I have ALL the Cures, Resolutions, Sol-Utions -------still..... What good do they do if I don't employ them ??  Stories, Fables, Poems, Blogz  -- I hear them form, I hear them talk, Entities of Universal Nature, always in ALL ways manifesting as "Mass Entropy" but WITHOUT the Confusion characteristic of unchallenged Reasoning gone the way of "Know one gives a shit" and "What the fuck is the Point ???".  

          The multi-myriad lifetimes that exist within one step and one breath---all are known to me--each one begging for Voice and Example, the sound of plaintiff pleas, entreaties to a Higher Power somehow grown Deaf, Deaf and Blind because of Genetic Imbecility ~~~~~~

          I ask myself, {for the millionth time} `How did things get so fucking fucked up ??`


No comments:

Post a Comment