Thursday, September 29, 2022

Tit for Task

           It is crucial [if not flat-out VITAL] to impress upon you the Significance of Labor-As-Devotion.  This 'It' is {Necessarily} SECONDARY to the Practice [Execution] of Sword Forms in that Sword Practice is HIGHEST Order of {"MY"} Spiritual Existence .   There is no Cozmic Crevice that Sword does not Reach [Extend].  Here, Sword "acts-like" Antenna, an Antenna that itself "acts" as a conduit in which Universal Energy Flows.    This "This" is what you Want {or SHOULD Want} in each and every daily task (and/or Ritual) you execute {or Perform}.  Here now the "Magic and Mystery" of "I draw water, I carry wood" can be paralleled with, `I raise rock, I move stone`.   This "It" can be `found` in "I wash the dishes and I put them away".   When you Mind is "Clear like Space" Universal Energy Flows with Ease.  Within this Condition Work is NOT Work, indeed, 'It' is as The Venerable Kahlil Gibran extols, "Work is Love made Visible".   We must {at times} substitute >Beauty< for Work in order to encompass day-to-day Activity , making this 'It' on an Order of a Religious Experience >>> the GOOD  Kind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment