Thursday, November 24, 2022

CHICAGO DIE CASTING

                                                                                 Prologue

          I have ignited all three burners on the camping stove that heats the Tools' Room.   When the room `gets to temp` I'm gonna leave this space to clear the vise / drill press / grinder /chain sharpener Table so I can hit the speed bag without `clusterfuk` guilt .  I can't 'take' the cold .  As I {wurq} here the Remington Mini-Furnace 'has my back'---the Cave now an acceptable 70 degrees .  

          I can't {ryte} without the Heat .  I'm olde now .  The Hell-Being "Do or die at ANY cost" can be harnessed only under {X-TREEM} duress ---He is Fury ridden ............................ .

          Today's wurq 'is about' this --->  

                    "Have in your hold the Great Image/ And the Empire will come to you."

          Yesterday, after a few months,, electric motor pulleys came into my possession .  They were `sent` to me by the Universe ~~~~ a Blessing {Kiss} that has {is} a Kozmyq Affirmation of 'Correct Trajectory'.  

           Know the Parallel =  Lao Tzu and Mick Jagger  = =

                  "You can't always get what you want /  but sometimes, if you Try /  

                         You get what you need."

             One {Wurd}    Believe It.

No comments:

Post a Comment