Thursday, June 10, 2021

Dudley Do-Do Right

 Elsewhere I wrote that It AINT enough to 'get your shit together'--you-gotta KEEP it together"----I confess I have NOT been able to reside in my own shit.  Since my Sword Master >>Exited<< everyday I feel as if this day MAY be my Last and therefore, I gotta leave behind GARGANTUAN Effort.  Ridiculous, I know Still >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........................

I have EXTREME Difficulty watching and listening to Shadow Joe Once Was.  All I can see and hear is him DESPERATELY Trying to be "Dudley Do-Right" of the Royal Canadian Mounties.  His oblique OBSESSION with RESCUING Miss America his "Damsel In Distress" >>  Nell Fenwick by Name <<  is manifested within his "I know you can't Pay The Rent" [as Snidely Whiplash maligns "But you MUST Pay the Rent"] So I'LL Pay Your Rent" --- is, in Actuality, in Psychological Terms, his unwitting Attempt at his OWN Unification>>> to Rescue HIMSELF from the Ravages of Universal Suffering, [itself COMMENDABLE by ANY Standards both Societal and Civilizational], thereby effecting Wholeness.

It's the "Damsel in Distress" thing that's morbidly irksome.

No comments:

Post a Comment