Thursday, June 10, 2021

When in doubt PANIC !!

                                                                           Epilogue

I never thought I'd be here, not now, not EVA.  I always BELIEVED I would pull a "Leaving Las Vegas" the way Nicolas Cage did with such Dramatic BRILLIANCE.  Instead, Eye AM 'here', rite Now.  I've been running as hard as I am able--to AVOID the Fury and Bitterness I have deemed The Elixirs of Life and Immortality.  Every day I eat my own Liver and drink my own Bile, such is the nature of Universal Suffering.  

I wonder if Democracy, Bullet Brain Dead, can exist as Zombie-fied Apparition, capable of PHYSICAL Alteration.                                                      I doubt it.  


Rock Steady........Steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment