Thursday, June 10, 2021

Fury

                                                                       Prologue

I awoke into a Consciousness receiving Strata Origin-ed Significance from Galaxy Central---I gotta tell ya, it was fucking IRRITATING.  There was-gonna-be no Return to sleep, not even a CHANCE. I got into the Cave and listened to the Live Stream.  Ongoing Analysis of Biden's Performance was intentionally "piggy-backed" on my Ongoing (2 month old) Misery.  Separate Waves, as it were, both boring into my Depth Perception resulting in an almost Demonic Possession manifested as scathing Cynicism and Arrogant Contempt which, in turn, shackles me with a morbid, Sci-Fi Despondency that relegates Good Intention to half-assed half-heartedness.  Here, it SEEMS much Better to simply RUN AWAY, rather then Confront the Demons that have plagued me throughout my entire life.  It's unfortunate that I choose to Bask in Self-Loathing---but I actually get thing DONE when Fury is expressed as "You must sublimate your Rage".

No comments:

Post a Comment