Sunday, June 27, 2021

Wiz Dumb

 Since it's been several imaginary YEARS when last I took 'pen to paper' I figured I'd rite about NOT being able to Write.  It's qwrazee I know, to rite about NOT writing,, but here I am,,, defending a morbid sensibility that results in a "Stream of Consciousness" Overflow.  Folks who Suffer through my Daily Column in Twitter Space KNOW that Current Events have rendered me agonizingly Indolent, meaning, I find it EZ-ER to Badmouth the Good than Excoriate the Bad and Denigrate the Ugly.  It's all FEAR-based;; I'm old and I FEAR that the Death of Democracy will result in the Death of  `ALL`  Many ov us NEED in order to Make it to our Death Day in Some Form of RELATIVE Ease.  NONE of us want to Die Destitute and UN-Holy.  I want to Die with my "Boots ON" Sword in One hand Pen in the Other, or at least with Shovel in Hand and the Other on a Puller, cranking TONS of Merciless Wisdom into a Position of Noteworthy Observance.  Technically it would be BEST if I INVITED Death to myy Seated Meditative Position where I would STEP into the Bardo with the abject ASSISTANCE of Death.  THAT would be Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment