Monday, August 1, 2022

Diurnal Dysfunction

           A couple of dazes ago I wrote that `what remains` is Film and Music to be used by Artists to Communicate Knowledge and Influence the Minds of the Receivers thereby developing a ConsciousNess that can function intelligently in our present day Perceptual Reality.   I omitted Tele-Vision because of its ENORMITY .   

          {According to me} Tele-Vision acts as Waking Dream .   I've written elsewhere that Tele-Vision is the same as Dream.  Where Dr. Jung offers the "Collective UN-Conscious" I {conject} TV is the Collective Conscious.   

          I can no longer support my own Thinking on this matter, simply because the Three Network Panorama has been fractured, shattered,, and splintered by Cable Programming .   The {usurpation} of the Collective Conscious by Cable TV, has, {according to my Thinking} produced what I will tag American Schizophrenia  ===  a Mental State of Truth-full and Truth-less Chaos, a Chaos that has blurred Reality and Re-Turned the Collective to a Socio-Political Primality that renders Existence as nothing less than a Sensory Bombardment that generates  EMOTIONAL Sensations, almost all of which origin in Instinctual Animality that SAME which denies the Future and inhibits the Advance of Socio-Political Evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment