Thursday, October 3, 2024

Miss Phit

                              I had to Goggle the lyrics for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" ~~~ the stanza about Mr. Jimmy at the Chelsea drugstore was difficult to comprehend {for me}.   It's been bothering me for weeks now, mainly because I WANT this : "If you try, you{'ll} find, you get what you need ".   How great would that be if such were, in fact, a Cosmic Absolute --  a GUARANTEE of Reward for Effort ??  Sadly, no such luck .  

             Here's what remains :   "You can't always get what you want /  "But if you try >>>sometimes<<< you just [ MIGHT  ] find /   You get what you need."  

             Elsewhere, I have tagged Mick Jagger with "Zen Master" much the same way that I tagged Joan Didion as well ~~~ Artist whose SPECTACULAR  Zen remains unknown to both .   I WANT the Pop Culture to be recognized as a Source [if not Reservoir] of Spiritual Inspiration and Incentives --- you can see and feel how good it wood* be if WHENEVER you TRY you "get what you need".   We WANT Success to be the Result of SOLID Effort .  I mean shit, who DOESN'T want to Succeed after EVERY Effort  ???   I sure do .

            >>> IT<<<  does NOT "Work that way" as ALL of Us have routinely experienced .

No comments:

Post a Comment