Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Ply-would

I'm gonna leave this shit here, go outdoors and figure out how to attach a plywood door to the scaffolding I have tagged 'The War Wagon'.  Yesterday I removed the plastic tarp to use it to cover the load of yard waste and storm debris ultimately on its way to the Transfer Site. 

How it is that I can ignore the Suffering of the World to focus on MY idiot-syncracies is a Mystery.  I know that "it" is a reflective of "The Instinct of Self-Preservation", I NEED to insulate my Mind from such Biblical Atrocities that REEK of Blaspheme and Fundamentalist Depravity and Perversion.   At this juncture Life carries 2 Burdens >>  the First is "Life is a Mystery" <<  the 2nd >>  Life is a Plywood door on an old but still utterly useful Scaffold.

The Most Bitter Sorrow is  NO ONE HAS TO DIE.  Only the Profit Worshipers and Fundamentalist view Human Beings as Sacrificial Entities.

The FIRST VALUE OF HUMANKIND and CIVILIZATION IS THIS   >> 

ALL LIFE IS SACRED !!!!


I've written all that I can today .


Rock steady........steady as She goes....


1 comment:

  1. You remain my favorite plywood door ; how few see that you are the doorless door, open and empty closed and full you remain a path to wisdom, those that heed you in these strange days will see that it’s most peculiar Moms

    ReplyDelete