Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Gun-Shy

I must beg for forgiveness.  I have not be True to a Promise of Description, Explanation and Insight.  My writing shouldn't shouldn't be  dependent upon foul and/or inclement weather but I confess, it IZ.  I've been waiting for a 'Rainy Day' to record, subjectively, the Con-Currency of Events that are nothing short of incessant Sensory Bombardments delivered by an American Administration whose 'leader' is a Hitlerian Putinist of the King-ly Order.  I have tried to 'keep uP' my End of a Bargain by my Twitter Account >>>  it has been doggedly GRUELING to do so since to record the Events of the Bombardment is to experience the malignant CRUELTY of most Heinous Intellection, if Propagandal Oration as Presidential Rhetoric can be deemed as 'Intellectual'.  Clearly it CANNOT, since trump and his have 'Weaponized'  Moronic IMBECILITY, in order to maintain a Power Base of Red Neck and Wealthy Elite who have NO 'Interest' in Political Policy but rather view trump as THEIR Weapon, a Weapon to be used as Lash or Whip upon the Backs of REASONABLE Americans, those of Patriotic Compassion, the One whose 'Voice' has broadcasted Protest, Discontent and HORROR, at trump and his administration's Ethical and MORAL Abandonment of their Obliged and Dutiful CONSTITUTIONAL Fealty.  I have been gun-shy about immersing my self in trump's Filth and Squalor and chosen instead to allow myself the Luxury of Simplicity, a Beauty that is both Lavish and HEALING.  

No comments:

Post a Comment