Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Physics of Fascism

I'm writing this morning because the other day I finished reading Jason Stanley's How Fascism Works the POLITICS of US and THEM.  I had to wait an entire Day in order to assimilate its Information.  If I hadn't waited I would have blasted a suRGE of  Praise, deeming Stanley THE GREATEST ANALYTICAL HISTORIAN OF ALL TIME, a not inclusive representation of the elements of Anthropology and Ethnography also employed to Describe and Explain  "Modern Day' Fascism.  

I must warn you, I found Affirmation and VERIFICATION of my own industrial labors, plus, he Writes in Professorial Dissertation that is both Profound and, believe it or don't, Soothing.  I have written elsewhere that the recording of History can be boringly defaulted by simple Description, the "This happened, then this..." does NOT aid in Understanding, since 'it' can effect or affect Emotion and NOT invoke a careful Consideration or Study.  The Greatest Historians provide INSIGHT which then become TOOLS of Investigation, Pattern Recognition and Conclusitory EVIDENCE >> the application of which can Bore Into and/or Pry OPEN the Day-to-Day Propagandal Exigencies of Lies, Deceit, Distortion and Disarray, CHAOS and Confusion resulting.  

Stanley not only 'gives' us Eyes to See, he provides the ways and means of INSIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment