Thursday, October 1, 2026

EPSTEIN NOW

             According to the numbers, paltry, the solution to the War was received by a miniscule few. I admit substantial disappointment .  2 words :  whatever .

                           Folks are probably suspicious of ANY trump "resignation" :  I mean, really, WHY would he resign just to open Hormuz and Relieve the WORLD of its Stress and Depression ?   

                           SOMEONE hacked the American F.B.I. files and downloaded VITAL information .   Suppose it was IRAN ???   If they were capable and actually DID hack the F.B.I. could they not extract the EPSTEIN FILES from the American D.O.J. as well ???    Do they NOW have the EPSTEIN FILES in hand ????   IF they did, then they could threaten trump with the GLOBAL RELEASE of the EPSTEIN FILES !!!!!! 

                           Folks have speculated that nethanyahu HAS the complete, unabridged and unredacted EPSTEIN FILES and it was HE and THAT which was use to "Leverage" {extort} trump into starting the WAR against Iran .   

                           Folks have intimated that the EPSTEIN FILES are just as POWERFUL AS A NUCLEAR BOMB .   MAYBE ,,,,,,  "IT" 's even better .           

No comments:

Post a Comment