Wednesday, October 7, 2026

"Questions 67 and 68"

                                                           Trump's wanton Depravity is unfathomable .   Yesterday he almost INVITED Iran to "take out" Los Angeles and San Diego where "take out" means Total Destruction, the EXTINCTION of MILLIONS of American Citizens .   I couldn't believe what I heard .  I was instantly Sickened .  

                           Thing is, his "people" CHEERED .   

                            On any other day I would have taken the time to recover, to allow that kind of HORROR to abate, and then evaporate leaving behind remnants upon which I would comment .   

                            There were OUTCRIES and OUTBURSTS BUT NONE FROM REPUBLICANS, further deepening the Depth of Depravity if that is even possible .   "IT" was the Same after trump bloated* that he would "Nuke Iran back into the Stone Age" .   Even W-T-F can't get us there .

                           Iran does NOT have ICBM [Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile] capability, nor Bombers capable of that kind of "Reach" {some 7,580 miles} .   Los Angeles and San Diego are safe, {{for now}}.

                           I HAD-TA ask, WHY did American Citizens CHEER for the Destruction of these California Cities, one of which houses a Military Base with some 100,000 +  Soldiers :  and WHY did trump use these cities as TARGET for Iran ???  

No comments:

Post a Comment