Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My Cousin Gerry

My Cousin Gerry posted-up  "Hey Coz, what are you doing ?"  His query sent me into a "tale spin".  Besides fending off Death from X-Radiation and mutating into The Thing That Couldn't Wipe Its Own Ass, I've been busy elevating my BP to OFF THE SCALE, mainly because I'm scared shit about dying BEFORE I "get my House in order" ---THAT'S what I've been doing, getting outside and taking advantage of a March-that-seems-like-April--- i.e., getting my "House" my BRAIN/MIND in from "Out Of Order". 

Last year it wasn't until the SECOND week of MAY that allowed for extended Outdoor Functioning.  It went from Winter to Summer ::   Demeter, Hades Mistress /Wife, Nowhere to be found here among the Living.  Now that I'm gonna die soon, I'd rather meet Death with my boots on, chainsaw in hand.  I say "soon" the Doc gave me about 10 years or so, if I'm lucky. it was Chance that infected me with prostate cancer to begin with --- I'm no fan of Luck.

Either way the Clock is ticking, my Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment