Friday, March 8, 2019

...rites & worngs...

I have no intention of abandoning the Stephen who rites all the weird shit about the World and Political Realities.  I am-gonna temper that stuff with REAL stuff so you Kidz don't get bored silly.  I know I'm great at the Ordinary Crap, the stuff of ego defilement and self deprecation but NOW I'm NOT gonna askew the Stuff that defines and scribes my "circumference".  That means I'm not gonna-be afraid of taking PRIDE in "being on the Streets" as a lowly Garbage Man in North Attleborough, Massachusetts, of delivering groceries for Bob Charles Trans in-and-on the Streets of Boston.  Street after street, gutter after gutter, short cuts and alleys ~~~~~

Internet Access is fucking with me  --- time to leave this.... .


Rock steady........steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment