Friday, April 2, 2021

"And the Wind cries Mary."

                                                                            Epilogue

The remaining 10% of my Christology involves Jesus's Relationship to (Pre-Saint) Mary Magdalene.  In my effort to 'make' Jesus a Universal Joe, I must Insist on the Templar Exaction, that Jesus and Mary were Married, as wuz Fit in Those Days, according to Jewish Orthodoxy.  Once again, there Exists Irrefutable Scholarship that Jesus's PRIMARY Disciple was MARY who was the ONLY ONE Capable of Receiving and APPREHENDING Christ's SECRET Teaching.  The Secret Teaching being, of course, Mahayana Quantum Mechanical SPIRITUAL Physics.  

I must leave this here.  I've Cleaning and Clearing to attend to.


Rock Steady........Steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment