Friday, April 2, 2021

"Meanwhile, back at the Ranch..."

                                                                               Prologue

For my Betterment AND to my Detriment  I Obsess during Holy Week for Easter Sunday.  I am prone to a Belief that the Risen One MAY stop by to chat and enjoy a multitude of Snacks, Ranch Doritos among His fav.  For this to happen the Residence MUST-BE `Temple Clean & Buddhist Clear`.  When you grow-uP Catholic, and AFTER you've lived in a Buddhist Temple, the exhortation "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" rings out as Divine Absolute and for me Prophecy.  It `looks like` "Field Of Dreams" Faith:  Clean It and He will Come.

As far as the Outdoors `goes`, there is a Line in The Gospel of Thomas that is Zen fucking PERFECT :

"Look beneath each Rock, and There you will find Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment