Friday, April 2, 2021

"Get Smart"

  There's a Gag that is punishingly funny that PROBABLY has NO Place in Traditional Scripture, BUT....  One of Jesus's Disciples has worked himself uP into a FRENZY and he figure he needs to ARM himself.  In a frantic furor he wails on Jesus, "I think we needs Swords, I'm figurin' to sell my robes and cloak to get them."  Jesus goes Steve Martin and sarcasts, "Buy TW O".   Rich Stuff even if it IIIIZ `Crucifix Humor`.

I most CERTAINLY give that BIG D Credit DESPITE the moronic imbecility of thinking he's Single-Handedly, gonna take on a Roman Cohort.   

I'm also CERTAIN Jesus had the thought, "OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THIS NIT WIT SERIOUS !!!  He felt BAD, shit, He MUST have, but then "Get TWO" is laden with a Humor that MUST-BE considered Adorable.  

I fucking LOVE that about Jesus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment