Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Steeve the Stooge does the Can-Can

           You kidz remember that rok that was uP then down, then uP then down ?   Well I got it uP and instead of `going WITH  it` I  decided  to get artsy-fartsy, to get  >>>qute<<< with it and wouldn't ya know ?   Yup, I 5 Stooged it {ryte} to the base-line level.  Here's the Wisdom --->  Don't try and get >>>qute<<< with a 700 pound Rok.  All the Shyt I was proud of, the rigging-as-Engineering-blah-blah-blah was all for NAUGHT in a single eye-blink of Stooge {Geriatric} Imbecility and Moronic Dishevel-ment.  "One more prod" was all it took to set the rok in a SUPER-Slow-Motion tumble from Elevation 2 to Cluster-Fuk-Shyt-Show City.  All I {cood} do was gawk.  Newtonian GENIUS to Steve the Stooge in less tyme then it takes to say, `Can I even BEEEEE more stupiter ???`.  [[[I can---I SO can]]] .

No comments:

Post a Comment