Friday, June 14, 2024

"... a good day to TRY !"

                              "I just flew in from L.A, and BOY are my arms tired."

             The Eminent Kung Fu Master revealed, "When the Heart overflows with Love, then there is Poetry ~~~~ then there is Music."

              These days have passed like no others~~~~~~ .   The Air has been sweet with Honeysuckle, and crystal clear, as in the Dead of Winter .   Spring Colors burst in explosive bombardment, greens everywhere in Jungle-Running Thickness, and TRUE Ocean Depth .   

               After 15 million inauthentic dazes, I was finally able to 'put-together' a Garden for Saint Francis beneath a North American Red Cedar that also has,, as it's lead-up-walk-to,, a Cross made from tiles that were scattered about the property, and which, initially, I had NO Clue as to their application .  I placed the tiles on ancient, black, over-sized shingles I found at the side of the road .   The lead-up is soft yet STUNNING  and rings Heart Bells as Truth .   From some movie somewhere, "Some days,, the Magic Works."

               

             

No comments:

Post a Comment