Friday, June 28, 2024

The Wholly Ghost

                                                                                 Prologue

                              I told you qool qats, some time ago, that Biden was tooo fucking old to sustain political viability --- last night was sordid Proof .  

                     I'm in my 73rd orbit around Sol and I fucking KNOW both my Body AND my Mind .  Joe does NOT know his "Limitations" .    He crippled on his walk to the podium --- he looked like Casper the delinquent Ghost and that's exactly what he was = = = a GHOST of his Former Self .   I was instantly sickened ........ .

                     All through his st-st-stuttering and m-m-mumbling he represented the exact WORST of all that geriatric imbecility manifests = = = the Inabilities of addle-ship and dotardry* .   His aides claim he was suffering from a terrible "cold"---  he was suffering all-rite and so were we .

                     The most used adjective to describe Joe was >>>>> TERRIBLE .

                      Morning Joe said, he had NEVER seen such a NON-Performance in his entire political career .

                      Remember Nixon versus Kennedy ???   I do .   Nixon LOOKED Terrible and it cost him.

                     

                

No comments:

Post a Comment