Friday, June 14, 2024

Sidewalk Gawk

                             It's taken some Time to realize {Real Eyes} that the Property I maintain CAN be a  Form  {Manifestation}  of,  what  I  will  label,   a  'Sidewalk  Ministry' .    Recall  the 1st Definition of Zen =  "A Special Transmission outside the Scriptures, with no Dependence on Words or Letters" .   Here it is where the Experience of Zen can be actualized by mere Gazing [ in this instance, on the gardens, and areas I have 'brought in' from the Emerald Beyond .

            Know this about 'Temple Life' ::  When-ever you have "free" Time, otherwise recorded as, "Luxury Time" in Buddhism, you are EXPECTED to use that Time to enhance the Beauty of the Temple and its Grounds .    So it is with me .   These Grounds are TEMPLE Grounds, and as such, are Sacred .   Any Activity performed and/or conducted on the Grounds, whether it is maintenance or creative,,  is a manifestation of Love, properly identified as Devotion .    I believe it is singular to me, that I want these Grounds to be as Beautiful as I can get them in order to entice the Celestial Beings to Visit and bestow Their Blessings upon me and my Effort.  I am selfish -- Believe it .

            

No comments:

Post a Comment