Monday, November 5, 2018

Cultural Humanism

With So Much at stake in tomorrow's Midterm Elections, you'd think I'd be all hepped-up to Proclamize some sort of Pericles-ian Exhortation, a One that would MOVE an ENTIRE Nation toward Political SANITY.  Ya know Kidz, I gots the ABILITY I just don't got the TALENT.  Clearly, with the END OF THE WORLD at hand, this is NO TIME to lay out my plans to dis-arm my War Wagon and build, not one, but TWO new storage "areas" for my Harley and the Cement Mixer.  The Story of My  Micro-Mini Green Board lies in wait, like a cat in comatose THREAT.  I KNOW where I want it, I just don't KNOW if THAT Place is the PERFECT Place, because it will be on the Cellar Door, and therefore will swing open and swing shut.  All that swinging ------  I don't know if I can handle it.

I had visions of pumpkin heads abounding in my filed of schemes.  I had plans to empty my Book of Revelations of all the "Trump-is" and "Trump is like" scratches, scrawls and skitterings so you Kidz can have ammunition to berate your Friends and Family Members, those of the Walking Brain Dead who single issue Sanity DEFIANCE, the Those that think a vote for trump DOES NOT bind them to the Sub-Human CRUELTY and Perversional Criminality that manifests as Trumpunism. 

I say, ask your Female Friends and Family Members if they are ready to have their vulvas violated by trump's paw.  I say, ask your Friends and Family Members WHY they voted to treat CHILDREN as WILD ANIMALS, and Journalists as ENEMIES OF THE STATE !!!!  

I say, a Vote for ANY republican is Vote to END American Life As We Know It.

Republicans can no longer claim ANY aspect of Cultural Humanism.




No comments:

Post a Comment