Saturday, November 17, 2018

HILTI Skillty

During A Way Long Time Ago I tried to figure HOW Marc, David and I were connected, like, in Past Lifetimes, an' junk.  Marc and David are POLAR Opposites, and my Bi-Polar-ism allows me to polar bear both of their Existences with UTMOST Reverence.  Marc has already built THREE Zen Buddhist Temples, has a FLOURISHING Martial Arts Garden AND he and his Family have just returned from Poland where he and his gave lectures and demos for the Salvation of Eastern Bloc Zen Swords'men Wanna-bees.  PLUS Marc has his own Zen Garden and Zen Landscapes business.  He is a Boulder Buster.

While running Boston with Mayor Menino, Gallogs raised FOUR KAPPA Daughters who are currently transforming the Nation as Ireland origined Educators.  Gallogs is presently overseeing the Repair and Reconstruction of his Religion Structure. 

I do twitter and rite blogs.

Somebody shoot me.

I always figured to be famous for writing about THEM.

I have the Myth in drafts.  But ------------I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment