Friday, November 16, 2018

Messyironic Skull-Sluggery

I'm writing today our of Guilt, Unworthiness, Sluggery, (that's the Art of Being a Slug), and because I CAN'T go outside to task the property because THERE'S SNOW ON THE GROUND and technically WINTER HAS ARRIVED.  There's also the deal that I have a NEW eye.  Yesterday Dr. David Rivera ultrasounded my cataract, vacuumed it, and then inserted a lens that made my vision 20-20.  For the first time in my LIFE I can see.  Come to discover, the World AIN'T dingy and moldy, it's bizarrely CLEAN and BRITE.  But that ain't why I'm here doing this NOW. 

I missed Marc Fortin's Birthday cuz I was so fucked-up with the Mess of Life that is the OPPOSITE of Messianic - - - Messy-Ironic is a better grasp.  I USED-TO miss Dave Gallogly's Birthday cuz I had HIM set-up to take on my Son-I've-Only-Seen-Once's Birthday which is August 14th.  Dave's is August FOURTH.  I'm completely "no-good" with Names, when it comes to B-days "4-ged-about-it".  It ain't like some folks who are born on Christmas Day, like my father was.  How you gonna forget THAT ?

I have some Urgency which I must expound --- today's the Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment