Monday, November 5, 2018

The Toilet Tissue Issue

I'm all messed up.  I don't know what I should describe, my inability to adjust to the
"new" "Time", what we call in America, "returning to Eastern STANDARD Time", which advents the GAIN of an ENTIRE Hour ---  OR --- my inability to locate the rite size Allen's Wrench so I can remove a toilet-roll-holding-fixture that is driving me BERSERK !!!

I have, like, 100,000,000,000 million ZILLION Allen's Wrenches.  I have many several THOUSANDS in clear plastic containers BUT NOT THE SIZE I NEED.  It's a "Dog Gone It" situation, "Oh where oh where has my little dog gone, oh where oh where can he be ?"  I vacillate from making a "hard target search", to wanting to C-4 the entire Tools Museum. 

I must keep reminding my Ego/Self, "This ain't Life or Death"  but I gotta confess Kidz ,

IT'S LIFE OR DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The toilet-tissue-roll-holding-fixture is where it needs to be, rite beside the toilet, but it's in the WORNG space for ME !  See what I did there ?  I spelled Wrong wrong by spelling is W-O-R-N-G ! 

I need professional help ----  SERIOUS Professional HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment