Sunday, August 18, 2024

Christopher Marlowe

                             During the intense Silence that followed the conclusion of "You Can't Always Get What You Want" this`arrived` :   "Lie with me that we may find some Peace" .   It was as if I had been crushed by a 2 ton pallet of brick .   I've yet to recover {hence this morning's Effort} .

             From our 16th Century Literature we recall Marlowe's "Come live with me and be my Love" which is surely a "back-drop" to "Lie with me..." .   I confess, when this line 'appeared' my 'head' was swimming in clusterfuck of images, and derived reasonings* and a forlorn Logic that DEMANDED ---> Voice .   Above all else the word "Lie" was featured as ULTIMATE >> Declaration of Love and just as Good if not COMPLETELY Worse, 'Lie" as ULTIMATE Betrayal .   

            I chained the line directly to trump because {Oddly} it made 'Sense' to do so .  Here, Lie IS the BIG LIE, the LIE of the "Stolen Election", the Lie that is presently THE "Narrative" of trump and Trumpism, the Lie that is now on the level of Myth ~~~ the Lie that is currently the FOUNDATION of  American Political Anathema .   Certainly trump and his have found PEACE within this Lie .   They have found "Satisfaction" with their worshipful* commitment to >it< and trump .

No comments:

Post a Comment