Sunday, August 18, 2024

Marty Galozin

                              I've taken to spending some time getting 'inside' a couple of Albums-turned-CD's --- there is Healing Energy within the "Good Vibrations" which is  ampLIFIED by using my headphones AND it is as if I am receiving {Old School} "Electro-Shock Therapy" ,,, at least it is so in my Mind.   Presently I'm trying to memorize "Let It Bleed" by the Stones and "Cats On The Coast" by Sea Level .    I've come to Imagine that "Let It Bleed" has Signature Secrets, i.e., Zen Messages scripted as day-to-day Experience .   The first `track` on Let It Bleed is titled "Gimme Shelter", the last, "You Can't Always Get What You Want" .   Indeed,,  the first song of "Cats On The Coast" is, "that's your secret" .   Now WHY I'm taking the time to commit these albums/CD'S to memory is NOT for this morning's delivery --- what IS open is the 'messaging'---Truth {Insight} via Frequency and Vibrational* Excitement --- words 'pounded' by Electrical Power to elicit and enhance Body/Mind Realization .   The Music makes us FEEL Truth .

             Fellow student and hockey chum Marty Galozin once told a chick, "I know you like to be alone, I like to be alone too, how bout we hook up so we can be alone together ?"

No comments:

Post a Comment