Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Book of Five Things

 A looooooooong-long Time Ago. so long, in fact, I can't remember When, I got it into my head that I wuz-gonna write a Book that concerned itself with Manhood.  I figured, that because there wuz no Existing Manual, I could jump-rite-in and provide a one, based upon the so-called Cosmic Principles of "Individuation", most of which [were] already set forth by Dr. Carl Jung and Dr. Joseph Campbell.  My 'slant' would be that of 'Street and Gutter' Occupational Derivatives, those of Industrial Common Sense and Time-PROVEN Reliability.  Zen Master and Ultimate SwordsMan, Miyamoto Musashi insisted that All Trades and Occupations have, as their Mechanical and Philosophical Foundation, the SAME Cosmic Principles that foundation the Study and Practice of the Martial Arts, Swordsmanship specifically.  Since I sometimes Pride myself on Trades 'Familiarity' and since I consider myself an 'Accomplished' Swordsman, I figured 'How hard would that BE ?'



No comments:

Post a Comment