Sunday, May 16, 2021

Atmos-Fear

                                                                    Prologue

 Bless me People, it's been 15 and a  ha lf  Forevers since my last Confessions and what follows are my Sins.  

I've been experiencing what I thought was a Form of Mental Constipation.  Shit builds, and then I'm so FULL of Shit I can't move.  The Days have passed NOT as Day Pass, the eerie dreaming of Energy transformed into Material, the planting of Flowers, a Miracle in and of itself; but also the Dissipation of White Anger, the Anger that only the Realization of PROFOUND Insignificance which can render even True Men, as nothing more than Dispensers of an Ether, so Pure, it somehow becomes Toxic.  Truth will do `that`.  So, rather then cause even MORE Internal and External Combustion, I've turned to my Private Practice, that I may find suitable Crystals, with which to seed a more Pleasant and BREATHABLE Atmosphere----------that's Atmos-Sphere not Atmos-FEAR.

Yesterday the 1st Seed Crystal `appeared`.

No comments:

Post a Comment