Sunday, May 16, 2021

"The Vamp of Savanah"

                                                                           Epilogue 

I gotta "git to gittin" so this will be my last Confession--at least for THIS day.  

I'm PROUD of my Madness.  I know I shouldn't be. Besides Sword, a DEVASTATINGLY Superior Intellect,, and  UNMITIGATED Self-Loathing,,, I SHOULD-HAVE No Reason to Feel said Pride.  I can't help it.  I live in Multiple Dimensions, Different WORLDS, sometimes SIMULTANEOUSLY.   I offend my Self on a suspiciously Routine Manner bc of the Diaphanous Extreme of Quasi-Astral Dis-Corporeality and a Consciousness somehow shackled to The Earthly Mutual Interpenetration of ALL Phenomena.  This is where "I gotta be mee" has the Invisible Drama of "I am AND I am NOT".  

Life sucks then U look in a mirror to see Nothing.  Here it is where  "I can't face the Truth" somehow becomes Vampiric bc of the DEADLY Quality of TRUTH.  


Rock Steady........Steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment