Tuesday, July 6, 2021

FreeMason

 I awoke into an old Dave Mason Song.  "I'm takin' the time / To find some new roads / Into my mind"  His Background Celestial Chorus affirms, "Take It, Go on and Take It".  The Song is off "Let It Flow" a 1977 Release out of Columbia and CBS Records Inc.  I Love this Album (turned CD).

I haven't moved any Rock in a looooooooong time.  It's wearing on me and I DON'T `wear it` well.  I've allowed myself a Misery-Born-of-Helplessness, It's a brooding Misery --- a combination of self-loathing and [Core] volcanic Seethe.  The Thing about Moving Rock is that you can SEE the Results of Intensive Effort--whereas with the Written Word you MAY get Numbers that reflect Reader Interest or you may  NOT--which produces and ampLIFIES Feelings of Insignificance and/or Disinterest.  For whatever Reasons I have Ambition to Present MYYY Version of Reality, myy suppose-ed Contribution to Cultural Society which may or may NOT Reach Civilizational Quality.  

And then there's the Fear....................


No comments:

Post a Comment