Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Exasperational Despondency

  I never really TRY to remind myself that I'm the SMARTEST 5 Year Old this Planet has EVER Produced.  Prodigy Genius can get you only So Far ~~~ what's worse, when I try and Summon his Genius to get Answers to Spurious Questions, he H( )DES, which makes me Question his Authority to begin with.  What's WORSER is How many folks are gonna capital T Trust a 5 year old ANYWAY ?  At his BEST he's reductively SARDONIC and THAT AGGRAVATES me into exasperational Despondency, of the WORST Kind, the Kind that transforms Perception of Reality into an LSD Phantasm of  unmitigated Suspicion.  I can't `Trust` 'Trust' >>>  Trust mee on THAT.  My 5 year old puts RUST into Trust.  It don't get no more CORROSIVE.  He thinks he's Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment