Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Des Ire

The other morning I awoke to a Dream in which I was at a new home that had been ravished by Incompetency and Material Flaws.  I was SUPPOSE-TA be one of the Fixers, a One that was CAPABLE of effecting repairs of a Classical Carpentry [Cabinet/Furniture-Maker] Nature DESPITE the FACT that I have only Journey-men Skills.  When I looked out over the Expanse I saw MANY Homes that needed to be landscaped, i.e., loam had to be added to complete the Building.  I Knew in an Instant what my Un- Conscious was `getting at`.  These new Homes needed `Back-ground`, where 'Homes' are Individuals and 'Background' is Context.  There were many times when my father left me with the International C-500 Crawler Loader and the Chevy C 60 Dump and the words, "Do what you can, I'll be back in an hour."  I KNOW how to Loam and Back-fill, that ain't the Problem, like, AT ALL.  The Problem is DESIRE.  I DON'T want that Desire to be Shame and Guilt Based, I WANT to come by Desire HONESTLY.  

Yet ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I struggle and I Struggle Greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment