Saturday, September 21, 2024

Grandma Moses

                         It's fucked-up that I will NOT `feel`  `ok` until  [unless] I put something up onto this screen .   Thing is I have nothing planned except to wallow in self-pity and woe-is-me fantasia .   It's PATHETIC -- of THAT I am well aware .

             Moses started "painting in earnest" when she was 78 !   I figured I had her beat if I began `writing` "in earnest" at 72 .   I figured I had a library of info all stored and ready to go ~~~  come to find out it's nothing more than an open cesspool of helter-skelter riff-raff only somewhat important to me .   "Go figure" .

              I sure wood* like to blame Someone Else for my own intellectual depravity and artist malfeasance ----sadly I cannot .   

              

No comments:

Post a Comment