Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Now and When

                              It aint just 'that'.  I haven't been "right" since the War began in Ukraine---now there's the War in Israel---Suffering has become Infinite .

              My heart sank when Harris and hers began the romance of The Marriage Between Now and When ----  Propaganda at its absolute BEST .    

              In my Realm the BIGGEST drawback to Harris is the one of lawyership* .    Lawyers have PROVEN they are INCAPABLE of Managing even the smallest task, so now here's Harris claiming she can 'run' the Country as if and as tho She will be DIFFERENT .   I mean it this way, "I WANT TO BELIEVE" --in the same way that "Mulder" in "The X Files" wanted to believe---- .   

              BUT ................. !

No comments:

Post a Comment