Wednesday, September 4, 2024

TCB

                              I'm stuck in `down here` ~~~  I'm doing laundry = work jeans soiled-by-hydraulic-jack oil, sweat, dirt, dist and cosmic phlegm .   Despite KNOWING we are "In Transition" I allow myself to wallow in blissful misery = the relief from the strangle hold of heat and suffocating humidity but the inevitability of Arctic Brutality .   I have donned winter work socks to ward off sub-zero floor temps ~~~I have issues................. .

               I've been working on Mars after a brief sleep-over on the Dark Side of the Moon .   Here it is where Suffering SEEMS to be Impossible when you are immersed in "Work Is Love Made Visible" .

               Each day past, I tried to begin actual Movement ... .   The last of the boulders and boulder eggs* on the Southern-most boundary which I have tagged `The South-facing Clusterfuck` =  boulders simply dumped without Plan or positive Intention--- all need to be extracted and re-positioned in order to produce an aesthetic that neutralizes Chaos and uncovers Stone Magnitude* .  

               Plus, I've been running from Election........................................... .

              

No comments:

Post a Comment