Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Heart Of Stoned

                             It's getting increasingly difficult to sit here and put stuff up from the keyboard and onto this screen .   I mean, it aint the sitting, it's the getting off the chair and trying to walk without falling over--such is the condition of both knees .   It takes almost half an hour to walk and relieve the tension in my legs--what remains of them .   

              Yesterday I went to get a tape measure, my Stanley 25 foot "Fat Max", I was stunned to feel its weight, which felt like 2 and a half pounds -- a tiny shot put made of pure lead .   It wuz-gonna be "one of those days" .   I heard my neighbor's voice, "When you finally get all the tools you need, most of them are too heavy to use ."   He's 76 .   Two words, TRUTH .  Old age sucks and then you can't use the tools you need .

               I looked around~~~ EVERYTHING seemed 'rwong' *  I felt weak, sick, and DE-sent-i-vised* ---I could barely move .   I made it to the front yard and decided to SIT and work-on the borders ---EZ PZ for what it's worth ,  I got the tools and carpets I needed but then I just left them .   

               Instead I decided to work in the shower/toilet room which had taken on the optics of the Oklahoma Land-Fill Reservation .  There, I could sit and listen to Music while performing the various cleaning and clearing Rituals the Conditions demanded .  

No comments:

Post a Comment