Thursday, September 26, 2024

Saint Pall

                              Somewhere, during several eons ago, I posted that my "job" is to "make sense" of the unremitting bombardment of sensory inputs = the Sensations of News and Current Events mostly supplied by television .   It was always my direct intention to REDuce this onslaught to its 'most simplistic' and supply tropes from all knowledge and info realms and ESPECIALLY from Children's Literature .  "Making" things understandable isn't as "one-two-buckle-your-shoe" EZ as you think, at least for me .   Recall those items:  trump as the "Big Bad Wolf" ; trump as the Pied Piper ;   trump as "Humpty Dump-ty".   {{{Only Lewis Carroll is Lewis Carroll ... .}}}   I used Children's Literature because in the initial stages of child development, bedtime stories [myths, fables, tales] supply a modest Orientation to the Values Society imposes on its Children .   I LOVE these stories, even though my mother and father did NOT read to me .   However it wasn't until I took Dr. Butler's "Kiddie Lit" Course that Kiddie Lit revealed itself to be of MONUMENTAL Import .   Later, when I "took on" Jung and Campbell, the REAL Power of Children's Lit was unleashed .   Here it is were images and content are the result of UNCONSCIOUS `Energies`, specifically, those of Jung's "Collective Unconscious" . the Evidence of PRIMAL Instinctuality*, that is, Instincts expressed by words and sentences .   With regard to morals and mores, this 'this' MAY be misconstrued, since because Primal Man had no morals nor mores what need would he have to devise them ?   Here it is where Instinct rules, the uneducated and mys-developed* are victims of a seemingly HEARTLESS Universe whose ultimate endeavor is to impose "Mass Entropy" upon its children .  "...and there was a pall throughout the land... ."  

No comments:

Post a Comment