Friday, April 26, 2019

Dream Fever

It feels as if I haven't slept in months ---each morning I awaken into a fatigue that resembles the post "workout" of masonry exertion and stone wall building in general.  EVERTHING, every bone, every muscle, every tendon, each and every sinew, all the way down to the molecular level,, has generated a chronic "Funk" that obscures Reality and inhibits the very Humor that can effect substantive Resolve. 

Where Music FEEDS one's Soul Humor HEALS it. 

I told all you Kidz I have Demons--- .  These Demons trespass into my my Dream State where there are no boundaries, no walls,, no fortifications,,, and ravage my Peace. 

This morning  I awakened from one of those e-x-t--e---n----d-----e------d Dream Epics~
my heart POUNDING, my blood pressure SEARING my Hearing, my t-shirt saturated from combat sweat.  The Dream VIVID, each Assailant BIGGER than the Last, all succumbed by Empty Hand and some ravaging-ly modest Jujitsu.  ...but the cost, the Price-To-Pay for such combat theater, is debilitating.  It makes we want to forgo ANY recording, ANY Writing and ALL typing, the ALL that can provide at least some recompense, SOME Relief from the Torture of Past Transgressions, those of Hatred, Anger, Bitterness and Remorse, NOT those I register in Common Discourse of the Street and Gutter Dialect, but of those INNER Violations, Those that Humiliate my own abject Modesty, what little I possess.

I can go no further...I will try to explain ..... .

No comments:

Post a Comment