Friday, April 26, 2019

...naked and insane...

"His hands are torn and bloody /  From the scratching of his Soul"  ::: this is what follows, "Struggling with Confusion /  Disillusionment too" ---the beginning stanza of "STRANGER TO HIMSELF"--- a Steve Winwood Classic, the First Cut on Side II of Traffic's Masterpiece :::  "John Barleycorn Must Die". 

When this song first surfaced, I wondered about the "why" of it.  I thought I had no need to torture my own Soul, figuring, I'd resolved the Major and MINOR blasphemes that contort Reality and make it a phantasmagoric debacle of "if" and "I should have".  I want to believe, check that, I MUST believe that Karma is controllable, meaning, if Psychic Advance is to be attained, CONFRONTATION is the ONLY means of Aggression that sympathizes Horror and Euphoria.  Steve Miller and Others aggress,
"You gotta go thru Hell, in order to get to Heaven".  You can have "No Problem" with THAT, until you approach Hell, naked and insane---THEN, not only are you weaponless but FEAR turns your arms to lead, and your legs to concrete. 

Trust me Kidz ---it's hard to Fight when you're in Full Training and Totally Prepared---.    Let me remind you  Ambush is AGONY--- compound THAT with self-inflicted reactionary blindness, that of Holy FUCK, WHY is this happening to ME ???

The World in which we live DEMANDS Unremitting Vigilance, but when you think you ARE generating such "All Along The Watch Tower" Scrutiny, it's inconceivable that Karma should permeate what you TRUST to be Impenetrable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment