Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Brahma Dharma

ALL of Us KNOW >  you NEVER want to get to "Uh Oh, NOW What ?"  I was fucking LIVING 'there'.  That Contamination was S----P---R---E---A---D---I---N---G to every Function of my Creative Existence and MANIFESTED as a(n) hysterical LOSS of my "Sense of Humor".  That's Why 'skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidding' Brahma was SSSSSSOOOO IMPORTANT >>>>  There WOULDN'T be ONE GODDAMN THING "Funny" about losing an Entire Day bc of Poor Planning> the Result of DIS-Imagination, the one where Subjectivity and FEAR Dominate Mechanical Objectivity, that of the Physics of Inertia.  If Brahma 'flooped' either backwards Or forwards I would lose a day just to fend off Ritual SUICIDE, Seppuku, just on-accounta I wuz TOOO FUCKING STUPIT !!!!

M>o>o>o>o>o>v>i>n>g   EIGHT TONS   was insanely AMBITIOUS. 

But................................................

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see the return of your humor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete